Satisfy your aerobatic cravings
- Christen Inverted Oil System
- Oil accumulator (keeps oil pressure up when knife edge)
- Dual P-mag Ignition
- FL-760 Radio
- MGL engine monitor with all cylinder CHT
- Tablet mount for Ipad air
- Aux audio input to intercom
- Spar is reinforced per later Stephens Akro / Laser 200 design
- Parachute included
- Original plans included
- Empty weight of 1162 pounds
- 26 gallons of fuel. Including header and inverted tank
- Hartzel Constant speed propeller
- Thick prop flange
- Wide Deck
- Ratcheting 5-point harness
This aircraft was built just like Leo Loudenslager’s N10LL and painted with his original paint scheme from before he was sponsored by Budweiser. This aircraft’s tail number N210LL was from Leo’s Bede jet.
Why am I selling it?
Shortly after buying it I had a wrist injury. This made it hard to fly the airplane the way I wanted to fly it. Earlier in the year I had surgery on my wrist and this has set me back even further.
What does it need?
Not much. It has a small oil leak that I’ve been working to track down. It’s not bad but would be nice if it was fixed. The trim tab’s are currently taped on and need proper affixing. The bottom cowl needs the stars repainted. Included will be the paint to do this.
Can you deliver?
Possibly depending on the distance and my schedule. If so I would do it at cost of gas & airline return.
Get in Touch
Send a Message
Copyright Clayton Heidelberg – All rights reserved